Effective Date: May 10, 2018 (Updated 11/01/2021)
Information I Collect on Behalf of Third Parties.
Cookies And Tracking Technologies: Technologies such as: cookies, beacons, tags and scripts are used by my partners, affiliates, analytics or service providers. These technologies may be used in analyzing trends, administering the Sites, tracking your movements around the Sites and to gather demographic information about my userbase as a whole. I may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by such companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
- How I Use Your Information.(a) I use the information that I collect to operate and maintain my Sites to respond to your questions and concerns. The legal basis is section 6(1)(f) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).(b) If you have given your consent, I use the information that I collect to send you marketing communications in my newsletter. The legal basis is section 6(1)(a) of GDPR.(c) I also use the information that I collect to help my customers improve their website(s).
- Storage and Processing. Your information collected through Rustic Country Farmhouse may be stored and processed in the United States, Europe, or any other country in which Rustic Country Farmhouse or its subsidiaries, affiliates or service providers maintain facilities. Rustic Country Farmhouse may transfer information that I collect about you, including personal information, to affiliated entities, or to other third parties across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. If you are located in the European Union or European Econonmic Area, please note that I will not transfer information, including personal data, to a country outside of the European Union or European Economic Area.
- How I Protect Your Information. Rustic Country Farmhouse is concerned with protecting your privacy and data, but I cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Rustic Country Farmhouse or guarantee that your information on Rustic Country Farmhouse may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of any of my industry standard physical, technical or managerial safeguards. No method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, I cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Rustic Country Farmhouse is GDPR compliant.
- Compromise of Personal Information. In the event that personal information is compromised as a breach of security, Rustic Country Farmhouse will promptly notify my customers in compliance with applicable law.
- Your Choices About Your Information. For current Rustic Country Farmhouse users, you can contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will acknowledge your request within seventy-two (72) hours and handle it promptly. If you wish to opt-out of being tracked by Rustic Country Farmhouse’s analytics software, you can do so by contacting me directly at email@example.com. Data protection law gives you a range of rights in connection with my processing of your personal data. In this regard, you have the right to request that I rectify or delete the personal data or restrict the processing of your personal data, if you think they are inaccurate. Furthermore, you have the right to object against the processing based on my legitimate interests as a legal basis. I am required to assess and act on your request. Additionally, you also have the right to data portability if it should become relevant. You have a right to lodge a complaint with your local supervisory authority.
- Enforcement and Dispute Resolution. In compliance with the EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield Principles, Rustic Country Farmhouse commits to resolve complaints about your privacy and my collection or use of your personal information. EU and Swiss Data Subjects with questions or concerns about the use of their Personal Data should contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- My Retention Of Your Information.(a) If you are a visitor to the Rustic Country Farmhouse Sites I will retain your information for as long as necessary but no longer than one (1) year after your last visit to my Sites.
- Children’s Privacy. Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, Rustic Country Farmhouse does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13. In the event that I learn that I have collected personal information from a child under age 13, I will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that I might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact me at email@example.com.